For our customer – Zound Industries we will be recruiting a dynamic Account manager.
A little info on Zound Industries (video on the company can be watch here):
Based out of Stockholm, Sweden, Zound Industries designs, develops, manufactures and markets headphones and speakers. Their mission is to create unique experiences in the intersection between lifestyle and technology that enriches people’s lives. With a genuine passion for new technologies and user-centric innovations, they aim to create products that define our time.
The house of Zound includes a portfolio of distinctive brands; Urbanears, Marshall and Adidas. We are a fast growing company with products sold in more than +120 markets and today we have approximately 200 employees in our offices in Sweden (HQ), France, US and China.
Site Marshall : Marshall Headphones
Site Urbanears : Urbanears
- execute sales strategy
- You will be the main contact person towards the Retailers (stores & online) for the Netherlands and Belgium/Luxembourg
- You work closely with the Key Account manager and motivate the sales en promotions at your customers
- Together with the Ky Account you will secure a follow up for each sales channel within the region and make sure there is strong link and integration between online and offline
- Drive C-level negotiations to secure online & offline sales targets
- Secure sales both through digital sales channels and retail stores
- Engage, negotiate and close deals with clients on a C-level
- Collaborate with our local distributor to drive long term relationship with KA.
- Team & stakeholder:
- Secure alignment with Sales manager- trade marketing and communication activities
- Follow up KA with Quarterly Business Review summarization and reporting for Benelux region
- Report to Regional sales manager and collaborate with French team for execution.
About you The position requires a unique combination of Sales experience with in the CE. You are self motivated and reliable with good problem-solving skills. You have a collaborative approach and being able to build relationship with Buyers, distributor and trade marketing.
We also expect that you have the following experiences and skills:
- Your home base in in the Netherlands but you like to travel towards Belgium and Paris once a month
- 2 years of sales on day to day operational level preferably in the Consumer Electronic environment
- Fluent English, Dutch and French is a plus.
- negotiation skills with experience and confidence
- knowledge on both digital and retail sales channels as well as the Consumer Electronics segments in the Benelux area
What we offer
You will enter a company that stands for innovation and will help you to develop your sales capabilities.
A market competitive salary with advantages (car – mobile subscription…)
Does this sound like you? So, if you are up to the task of working for a global and dynamic company, this job is a perfect match for you. Please send us your resume as soon as possible