Our client Microsoft is seeking for an Administrative/management assistant that shows determination, dynamism, flexibility and initiative along with a keen attention to details, focus and an open mindset.
Your main responsibilities will be :
- Receiving visitors and assist.
- Office equipment maintenance.
- Monitoring inventory, office stock and ordering supplies.
- General administrative and or project support for all managers including arranging logistics for visitors, coordinating conference calls, event planning, support during CELA meetings.
- Maintaining and managing complex calendar in order to ensure accurate scheduling and organization.
- Planning international travel end to end including all logistics and itineraries.
- Maintenance of travel documents, procuring of visas, reporting of travel expenses.
Invoicing and Billing:
- Raising of purchase orders and invoices tracking (maintain MS/supplier relationship, introduce new work processes in accordance to MS policy changes).
- Selecting best provider for required services (contract negotiation, contract reviewing).
Event planning (team off-site meetings):
- Participating in setting up and coordinating meetings and events in Belgium and abroad (Europe) (including sourcing of premises, price and service negotiation, reviewing of contract…).
Your profile :
- Bachelor degree Administrative/Executive assistant.
- 3 years of experience in a supporting role in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work well in a changing environment, on short-notice and take appropriate action.
- Adaptable and must work successfully in a team.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Proficiency in MS Suite.
- French & English speaking
What we offer :
- A fun, independent and entrepreneurial position;
- The opportunity to develop yourself
- An informal working atmosphere;
- A competitive salary
If you are interested on this position and you think you have the right skills, don't hesitate to apply for this position!