Our client specialized on the B2B IT sector is looking for a Business Development Manager UC (United Communication) who manage:
- his own customer portfolio,
- ensure a continuous focus on the products and services within this portfolio and
- identify opportunities to expand the business and increase the number of orders.
The Business Development Manager will be an important pioneer within the Value team and an active part of our client Advanced Solutions Value strategy. But specifically, let’s see what your role will be :
- You are the point of contact for your reseller channel
- you manage your customer portfolio and provide them with information about the UC portfolio,
- you process their requests and prepare customized quotes, in collaboration with the commercial office staff of our client.
- You focus on achieving the vendor budget and your targets, together with your colleagues within the value team.
- You take responsibility for the revenue and margin on your assigned portfolio.
- In collaboration with your vendors you will identify which resellers have the most potential.
- You will attract these leads / prospects, actively call them and follow them up personally, together with the account and sales management.
- You connect with prospects, build relationships with potential customers and maintain them, whether together with the Sales and Account Managers.
- You can make forecasts, work out a business plan and you ensure a meticulous administrative follow-up of your actions (such as follow-up in CRM).
Who you are:
- You have an education in a commercial direction, or you have had a first equivalent commercial experience.
- You have a strong affinity with technology, and you are willing to follow technical training courses regarding UC.
- You master the Dutch, French and English language in speech and writing.
- You have strong communication and organizational skills.
- You are analytical.
- You are an entrepreneurial entrepreneur within a company.
- You are customer-oriented and always attentive in spotting sales opportunities.
- You monitor your personal follow-up and you are loyal to your customers.
What we offer:
- You are in a dynamic department every day where you can collaborate creatively with open-minded and energetic colleagues.
- You get the space to develop yourself and to proactively broaden your customer network.
- You work within an innovative market and use the latest services.
- You work for one of "Fortune's Most Admired Companies in the World".
- You can enjoy (international) career opportunities.
- You earn a competitive salary and a very attractive package of secondary employment conditions (ADV days, meal vouchers, group insurance, hospitalization insurance, etc.).
Is This is exactly what you were looking for , isn’t it?
Then hurry up and APPLY NOW for this position