Have you Nordics's roots with a good command of English? Then you should keep on reading this job offer!
Our client EloTouch (a global leader in touchscreen solutions : POS systems, interactive signage displays etc.) is looking for an Inside Sales Representative NORDICS (Northern Europe ) responsible for all duties from prospecting to closing accounts in collaboration with the field sales / channel sales team for the region(s) they support.
The Inside sales team is aligned to our client commercial sales regions and is an overall support system for our client field sales and channel partner organization.
- Research accounts, identify key players, generate interest and obtain business requirements. Work closely with Regional Sales Managers and Channel Sales Managers to determine strategic approach.
- Successfully manage and overcome prospect objections
- Build and develop initial customer relationships
- Follow up with ISV’s on certifications of AiO products, together with FAE.
- Perform pre-sales support transactions for field sales: Part# requests; Demo, loaner, sample requests; Standard quotation requests; Special Price Authorization requests, SPA renewals
- SFDC account administration including the update forecast and opportunity details to ensure accurate territory forecasts
- Maintain current and accurate account and contact information in Salesforce.com
- Perform daily outbound calling activity focused on promoting Elo's suite of products and services to prospects, customers and partners
- Tier II/III VAR outbound calls
- Elo Promo lead, trade show lead, web inquiry follow -up
- Develop and maintain in-depth knowledge of Elo products and services, industry trends, and competition
- Be a key member and contributor to the EMEA Sales team
- Management of territory deal registrations
Specific Professional Skills
- A persistent, self-starter with a track record of successful, credible follow-up and (cold) calling in to multiple levels within an organization
- Successful experience in HW/SW Inside Sales, preferably in IT or similar industry
- Skills required: Pre-call planning, opportunity qualification and objection handling, call structure and control, time and territory management
- Proven track record within an automated HW/SW sales environment where accurate data entry and management of a CRM system was required
- Understanding of computing technology and comfortable discussing technology with customers
- A team player with the ability to work in a high-energy sales team environment with a desire to work with others for broader success
- Experience and success working within a revenue quota and commission structure
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills, strong writing skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks at once and operate successfully in a rapidly changing environment.
- Strong organizational skills are a base requirement in this role.
- The highest level of integrity
- Proficient with standard corporate productivity tools (email, voicemail, MS Office)
- A basic understanding of computing technology and comfortable discussing technology with customers
- Experience with salesforce.com a plus
- Excellent command of written and spoken Swedish, Danish and English.
What we offer
We offer a dynamic workplace based on openness, transparency and integrity at all levels.
A multi-cultural mix of employees makes our client definitely one of the employers of choice.
In addition, employees have access to a competitive package of benefits.