Our client Microsoft is looking for an Inside Sales Specialist to develop & close the annual renewal opportunities for his/her client portfolio.
What’s a typical day in the Inside Sales Specialist role?
- On a weekly basis he/she will do follow-up on the opportunities in the pipeline for his/her assigned client portfolio and is responsible for pipeline hygiene.
- Responsible for the monthly renewals in a timely fashion.
- At quarter-end, he/she will focus on the closing of all deals within the assigned client portfolio.
- He/she will be responsible for a client portfolio consisting service contracts that are scheduled to end in FY20.
The manager is the main point of contact for the Inside Sales Specialist, with daily interaction and coaching. The manager and others will train and coach the team member, and other team members support Inside Sales’ daily activities and work together.
Key Accountabilities include:
- Develop strategy for identifying, driving & growing Premier Support opportunities for your assigned client portfolio, working with the Technical Account Manager (TAM) and Delivery Manager (DMM) to ensure alignment & input to the overall account plan.
- Qualify, drive & close Premier Support opportunities that will accelerate the customer’s cloud consumption.
- Ensure customer satisfaction, managing, escalating, and/or orchestrating sales and delivery success.
- Meet or exceed revenue & core priority targets, executing in accordance with prescribed Microsoft methods, processes and tools.
Key Experience, Knowledge & Education Required:
- Proven sales success and expertise in selling, preferably within Premier Support solutions.
- Microsoft Support Solutions knowledge and experience in on-premise and cloud-enabled support solutions sales.
- Track record of consistently meeting or exceeding sales targets.
- Executes recognized sales methods, processes and tools.
- Sales and business background, with 1-3 years of technology-related experience.
- Bachelor’s degree with exposure to Information Technology (or equivalent)
- Ability to: Break out of IT to Engage Business Decision Makers (BDMs) as well as Technical Decision Makers; Influence stakeholders across the organization; & ability to Inspire BDMs to Pursue Transformational solutions, making new connections & influencing through Social Selling.
- Ability to: Create case for Customer Change; Translate Enterprise Services Go-To- Market approach & solutions into Customer Business Impact; & ability to Articulate Commercial Support Subject Matter Expertise & Differentiate competitor solutions.
- Ability to: Orchestrate deal team to ensure success through effective collaboration & communication with the virtual team & leveraging people, processes & tools effectively to accelerate deal velocity.
- Ability to: Hunt for new Commercial Support opportunities; Work in partnership across multiple solution area v-teams; & Reliably meet or exceed revenue & deal accountabilities.
- Fluent in Dutch and French and English as this is the internal language for communication between different team
What we offer
- A competitive salary with benefits and passionate function in a professional environment