Are you that outgoing type that gets energy from customer contact, personal advice and creating new business within an innovative market?
Well, this is the job offer you were looking for!
Our client, a global leader and one of the largest IT distributors in the world with more than 20,000 national and international partners, is looking for an Inside Sales Specialist.
As an Inside Sales Specialist you will be responsible for the service and personal advice to an extensive portfolio of B2C customers of our client.
- You take the lead in connecting your existing and new customers and you work closely with your team to win deals.
- You analyze the needs of your customer and spot sales opportunities to grow the Volume business of our client
- Proactively approaching your personal customer portfolio, handling requests and offering customized quotes within our client product range (you work with vendors such as Microsoft, HP, Lenovo, Samsung, Fujitsu, …)
- Maintaining and deepening existing relationships in the reseller market and proactively looking for opportunities to expand your customer portfolio (you work with resellers such as a Media market, Fnac, Econocom, RealDolmen, …)
- You conduct telephone customer calls on a daily basis and you try to identify the needs of your customer. Thanks to your personal tailor-made approach and commercial mindset, you are able to achieve growth in turnover at the right margin
- You proactively follow up innovative market information and trends and share this with your team, sales management and marketing service
- You work closely with your internal colleagues and you ensure adequate follow-up
- You can administratively find your way in the processing of information (in the CRM system & SAP) and the preparation of quotations
- You have strong commercial insight
- You know how to win the trust of people
- You are a strong communicator: you can build a good relationship by telephone with (potential) customers
- You speak Dutch, French and English fluently
- You are result-oriented and feel an internal drive to achieve your set goals daily
- You have a good knowledge of Excel and Outlook. Knowledge of SAP is a plus
- Some experience in telesales and creating new business is a plus
- You are in a dynamic department every day where you can collaborate creatively with open minded and energetic colleagues.
- You get the space to develop yourself and to proactively broaden your customer network.
- You can make rapid progress on the basis of our sales training courses and technical training courses that are offered to you.
- You work within an innovative market and use the latest services.
- You work for one of "Fortune's Most Admired Companies in the World" within a broad international network.
- You can enjoy (international) career opportunities.
- You earn a competitive salary with a very attractive package of secondary employment conditions (ADV days, meal vouchers, group insurance, hospitalization insurance, etc.).
Interested? Send your resume asap! We look forward to welcoming you