Epson is a global imaging and innovation leader that operates at the cutting edge of technology development. We are dedicated to exceeding the vision of customers worldwide through the creation of ground-breaking, high-precision and energy-saving technologies. From printers and 3LCD projectors, to wearable GPS/activity monitors and augmented reality smart glasses, Epson offers an extensive array of award-winning products to customers across the world.
Due to internal promotion Epson is looking for a driven and proactive Partner Account Manager to drive sales within our Visual Instruments (Business Projectors) Division, working with specialized Resellers in the AV market. You will realize the sales targets through active sales and marketing collaboration with your existing and new business partners.
- Promote the Epson range to increase sales growth into specific reseller and end user markets
- Set and achieve quarterly targets for aligned accounts and defined product range Develop and execute a sales plan for optimal customer portfolio management
- Account planning with aligned channel partners in order to identify and qualify new opportunities for growth
- Collect sales out data from channel partners in order to identify key target end users for Epson sales activity
- Maintain an opportunity pipeline for key end user business. Pass opportunities in defined verticals to vertical/product specialists and pass other opportunities to account managers Maximise opportunities from corporate account managers and specialist vertical account managers.
- Agree and review quarterly business/marketing plans while identifying new marketing opportunities
- To identify, manage and execute promotional campaigns within specified accounts appropriate to customer and Epson business needs
- To track ROI of promotional campaigns run in conjunction with partner
- Ensure optimal implementation of generic Epson marketing campaigns within aligned accounts. Communication and Reporting:
- Follow and monitor the forecasting process for the assigned market and provide the utmost accuracy by supporting EEB/EMD with the relevant information and "enrichment". Collate competitive market place information. Provide structured feedback and input to promotional activities with this knowledge.
- Manage the development and implementation of the CRM initiative, as required. Maintenance of Epson Partner Programme. Review qualification criteria with partners and ensure criteria are met. Meet targets on number of signed partners.
- Present regular reports as detailed in KPIs. Reports will include but not be limited to portfolio reports, opportunity reports and Sales MDF ROI reports.
- Identification of relevant customer case studies for onward use internally within Epson and/or external use.
- Co-ordinate assistance from other support departments to provide resource, as required for the specified accounts.
- Work effectively with end user vertical/specialist sales managers to optimise Epson’s sales.
- Liaise with European team on management of any pan EMEAR opportunities or target accounts.
What are the skills you need?:
- Reseller account management background required
- Direct account management background appreciated
- Experience in the AV (or related) industry
- Innovative approach
- Evidence of academic achievement
- Good level of English, French and Dutch (both written and verbal)
If you are interested to be part of an innovative organization, we are eager to hear from you. Epson makes products and delivers solutions for a wide range of customers and we are committed to having a diverse workforce. Colleagues based in all offices feel valued as part of our Global Community. We are going through an exciting period of growth and looking for people that have the spirit to seize new opportunities and drive growth.