Our customer Microsoft is looking for a Technical Sales Specialist to be able to grow the mindset of customers, partner and Microsoft sales teams by bringing innovative ideas that showcase the case for change and Microsoft's unique value proposition for education.
What are the main responsibilities :
- Lead technical and architectural Modern Classroom discussions with managed customers and local partners.
- Establish a modern identity for student, faculty and staff (Azure Active Directory Premium)
- Drive a modern cloud-based deployment of Microsoft technology in the classroom (Intune, Intune for Education, School Data Sync and AutoPilot)
- Grow and protect Windows 10 device share, by showing and creating demand for experiences on Windows/M365
- Enable student and educator usage though successful deployment of user experiences, applications and strategic workloads in Office 365 (Forms, Teams with School Data Sync and OneNote)
- Bring out in the field at schools, doing demos and talking to school leaders.
- Doing presentations to help using tools
Who we are looking for:
- Experiences Required: Education, Key Experiences, Skills and Knowledge
- French & Dutch fluent
- 2+ years of related experience in technical pre-sales and/or technical consulting roles preferred.
- Strong consultative selling background, with 2+ years of technology-related experience, with experience in immersive and inclusive learning experiences, Online Productivity tools, Windows, mobility and devices.
- Experience with cloud and hybrid infrastructures, architecture designs, migrations, and technology management.
- Able to work cohesively with members of the Microsoft sales, services, and marketing organizations and Microsoft partners.
- Strong negotiation, organizational, presentation, product demo, writing and verbal communication skills.
- Certification in Windows and Office 365 client technologies (MCSA or MCSE) is preferred.
- Certification in information security (CompTIA, CEH, CISSP, CISAM) is desired
- Certification in IT Infrastructure Architecture (CITA, MCA, MCSE) is desired bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience: Computer Science/IT engineering
What we offer:
- A fun, independent and entrepreneurial position;
- The opportunity to develop yourself
- An informal working atmosphere;
- A competitive salary
If you are interested on this position and you think you have the right skills, don't hesitate to apply for this position!